Recipe of Ultimate Swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest

Swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest. Let's make my ultimate easy biriani ya Nyama on this recipe I used fillet steak since it's tender and easy to cook, if you wish to use a general cut of beef. Welcome back to my youtube channel. This is a very simple beef biriani recipe.

Swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest Swahili biriyani definitely deserves a place in the culinary hall of fame. This page does not show the recipe for the Chicken Biryani (it did before). Procedure of how to cook Beef Biryani Meal, Recipe.

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Let's make my ultimate easy biriani ya Nyama on this recipe I used fillet steak since it's tender and easy to cook, if you wish to use a general cut of beef. Welcome back to my youtube channel. This is a very simple beef biriani recipe.

Swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest:

  1. {Get of Ikg beef fillet steak.
  2. {Take 500 ml of veg oil.
  3. {Prepare 4 of large onion sliced.
  4. {Make ready 1/2 kg of potatoes peeled and cut into halves.
  5. {Get 1 teaspoon of garlic minced.
  6. {Take 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
  7. {Get 1 tablespoon of royco mchizi mix.
  8. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of whole pilau mix.
  9. {Take 2 of tomatoes.
  10. {Take 1 of green pepper finey diced.
  11. {Prepare 300 g of tomato paste.
  12. {Take of Lemons squeezed.
  13. {Get 250 ml of thick plain yoghurt.
  14. {Prepare to taste of Salt.
  15. {Make ready 2 cups of pishori rice.
  16. {Prepare 4 cups of water.
  17. {Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of yelow food colour.
  18. {Take to taste of Salt.

Scoop the cooked rice and serve with the beef at the center of the plate. Your Biryani is now ready to eat. Tuko.co.ke News SWAHILI DELICACIES continue to conquer the hearts of many Kenyans thanks to their distinct flavours. Be it pilau, biryani or mahamri.

Steps to make Swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest:

  1. In a deep frying pan dd in the oil and fry the onions to golden brown using the same oi fry the potatoes to get a good crust from outside then keep aside.
  2. Cut the fillet steak in cubes and keep aside. in a separate pan, add in some vegetable oil,USE THE SAME OIL FOR TO FRY THE onions fry the ginger and garlic saute for 2min partly crush the whole pilau mix continue to saute and the beef fillet pieces saute for 4min then add in a tbsp of the beef royco mchizi mix stir well to coat to the beef then add inthe tomatoes, green peppers, tomato paste and yoghirt stir and add inthe fried potatoes then sprinkle fried nions on top then let it cook.
  3. Add the lime juice then bring to boil, cover and let it cook until reduced about 20-25 min on medium heat..
  4. Measure 4cups of water and add inthe 2cups of rice and salt cover and cook until the rice is is almost cooked sprinkle inthe the saffron and diluted yellow food colour onthe rice and 2 tbsp of oil used to fry onions cover with a tight lid then put on a low flame so that the rice can steam and became fluffy..

This beef biryani is one of my all-time favourites, and I can hardly wait to make it again this Easter. It's so flavorful and unique, this biryani isthe best way to celebrate any special occasion. This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing - just be sure to allow everything to cool first. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Beef Biryani Recipe ॥ How To Make Biryani My new channel link. বিফ বিরিয়ানি

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food swahili beef biriani #my rice dish contest recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: