Recipe of Perfect My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette

My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette.

My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette

Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette:

  1. {Get of butter.
  2. {Make ready of large eggs.
  3. {Make ready of diced onions.
  4. {Prepare of tomato sliced.
  5. {Prepare of mild Chorizo.
  6. {Prepare of tsps goats cheese(i bourght one with garlic and herbs).
  7. {Make ready of Spinach.
  8. {Prepare of Black pepper & Parsley for the finish.

Instructions to make My Chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs Omelette:

  1. Whisk the eggs and add the milk also the salt n black pepper. Melt the butter and pour the whisked egg into the non stick frying pan..
  2. Add the onions and then add the tomatoes and chorizo slices on top. Then the Goats cheese with garlic and herb.
  3. Shake gently to see if it slides then using a spatula push underneath half the omelette and tip over so it closes at the edges. Add a little more butter and leave frying for 1 minute..
  4. Add the Spinach to your plate and slide off the omelette onto the Spinach and add black pepper and some fresh parsley to Garnish.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my chorizo & goats cheese with garlic and herbs omelette recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: