Recipe of Award-winning Coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids

Coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids. Hi everyone today I'm going to show a traditional recipe Roohafuzcoconut laddu.it's very easy to do. This is one of the kids favourite recipe. Store the coconut laddu in a air tight jar and refrigerate.

Coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids Coconut ladoo,called as Nariyal Ka ladoo in Hindi and Thengai Ladoo in Tamil. I have made this coconut laddu without condensed milk. When it comes to easy festival sweets recipes, my priority goes to ladoo recipes.

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Hi everyone today I'm going to show a traditional recipe Roohafuzcoconut laddu.it's very easy to do. This is one of the kids favourite recipe. Store the coconut laddu in a air tight jar and refrigerate.

Coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids:

  1. {Make ready 1 cup of Crush coconut.
  2. {Prepare as needed of Desi ghee.
  3. {Get As needed of Milk.
  4. {Make ready to taste of Sugar.

This coconut laddu was in my try list for years I should say. This is the first laddu recipe that I tried after my marriage as I knew it was my husbands favorite! It is the simplest laddu recipe, no tricky instructions, only mix, bind, and Condensed milk makes the laddu deliciously sweet, reduces cooking time by binding the batter instantly, and gives the sweet a mouth-melting soft texture.. But I never make this because of the complicated process of making this.

Instructions to make Coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids:

  1. Firstly crush coconut and fry in desi ghee in law flame when it becomes light brown add cup of milk and sugar.mix well and with help of hand make laddu.
  2. Spread crushed coconut on laddu use cashew nut on top of laddu.

Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe. Healthy Chickpea And Tofu Salad Chickpea and tofu salad is a new favorite in our family. It is both heart healthy and delicious. Every time I make them I end up talking with my mom as if for assurance if nothing else. I have to tell you that its one of the simplest recipes.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut laddu all time favourite of my kids recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: