Steps to Make Award-winning Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs

Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs.

Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tamarind-infused oven baked ribs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tamarind-infused oven baked ribs using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs:

  1. {Take of Goat ribs.
  2. {Prepare of For the marinade.
  3. {Get of cayenne.
  4. {Prepare of ginger and garlic.
  5. {Take of tamarind pulp+2tsp brown sugar.
  6. {Prepare of Soy sauce.
  7. {Make ready of Salt and pepper.
  8. {Get of Beef masala.
  9. {Prepare of Lemon juice.
  10. {Prepare of Herbs of your choice.
  11. {Make ready of little water.
  12. {Make ready of For the sauce.
  13. {Prepare of Ketchup.
  14. {Take of tamarind pulp.

Instructions to make Tamarind-Infused Oven Baked Ribs:

  1. I let my ribs thaw at room temperature since I had refrigerated them.
  2. I prepared my marinade.
  3. Once my ribs had thawed,I removed the membrane and separated the ribs.
  4. Apply the marinade and let it sit for about 30 mins...apply on both sides.
  5. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C..line your tray with foil.. Saves on cleanup.
  6. Put your marinated ribs into the hot oven for about 45 mins...you will turn it halfway through cooking so that each side cooks evenly.
  7. 25 minutes later.....turn and coat with a little sauce.. Let it cook for the remaining time.
  8. Add the second coat of the sauce on both sides and let it bake for an extra 5 minutes....
  9. Serve with ugali.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tamarind-infused oven baked ribs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: