Steps to Prepare Favorite Coconut laddu

Coconut laddu.

Coconut laddu

Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut laddu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Coconut laddu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Coconut laddu is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook coconut laddu using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Coconut laddu:

  1. {Make ready 1 cup of dedicated coconut.
  2. {Take 4 tbsp of condensed milk.

Instructions to make Coconut laddu:

  1. 1 cup desiccated coconut ko aik boel me dalain.
  2. Ab us me condensed milk dalain aur in dono ko achi tarah mix karain.
  3. Ye dono milkar aik smooth dough ban jaye.
  4. Ab dono hathon se in ko laddu ki shakal me tayyar kar lain.
  5. Ab in laddu ko dry desiccated coconut se coat kar lain mazedaar coconut laddu tayaar hain.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food coconut laddu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: