How to Prepare Favorite Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰)

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰).

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰)

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰):

  1. {Make ready of chicken breast fillet.
  2. {Take of pieces parmesan cheese (brie or camembert would work too).
  3. {Make ready of small bunch fresh basil.
  4. {Take of small tomatoes.
  5. {Prepare of salad onion.
  6. {Take of bread.
  7. {Make ready of salt and pepper.
  8. {Take of chilli flakes (optional)).
  9. {Prepare of olive oil.

Steps to make Best chicken sandwich I have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰):

  1. Warm the bread in the oven at 130° while you prepare the other ingredients. Put a little oil, salt and if you want, some chilli flakes in a non-stick pan and cook the chicken for a few minutes on both sides.
  2. When the chicken is done, turn the heat off, put the cheese and basil leaves on top of the fillet and cover the pan. The cheese will soften slightly without totally melting, and the basil flavour will seep in..
  3. Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices. Take the bread out of the oven and cut in half. Drizzle one half with olive oil and add the tomatoes and onion slices. Add salt and pepper.
  4. Put the chicken fillet on top and drizzle any pan jiuces on the other half of bread.
  5. Close your sandwich.
  6. And ENJOY!!!! I added pickles and a few crisps plus some fresh rue and 3 cherry tomatoes from the garden 😊😊.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food best chicken sandwich i have ever made in my life!!! (so far πŸ˜‰) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: