Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies)

Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies).

Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies)

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies):

  1. {Take of beef (or pork) roast.
  2. {Take of corn.
  3. {Make ready of green beans cut.
  4. {Make ready of Rotel tomatoes or stewed chopped.
  5. {Prepare of peas.
  6. {Take of carrots.
  7. {Get of mushrooms chopped.
  8. {Take of heaping tablespoon of minced garlic.
  9. {Take of beef stew mix, I used lawrys.
  10. {Prepare of large onion chopped.
  11. {Make ready of chopped up bell pepper.
  12. {Take of medium sized red potatoes, chopped.
  13. {Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
  14. {Take of soy sauce.
  15. {Make ready of pepper.
  16. {Prepare of water.

Steps to make Crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies):

  1. When opening the cans of vegetables do not drain. I use all the juices from each can of vegetables as part of my juice in my stew.
  2. I mix all my vegetables and seasoning packet in a large bowl..
  3. I pour a little bit of my veggie mix to line the bottom of the crock pot then place my roast on the top..
  4. Then dump all the rest of your vegetables on top of your roast.
  5. With your cup of water add in until most of vegetables are submerged. I ended up using only one cup of water in my 7 quart crock pot.
  6. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours. Then whichever method works best for you. Cut up your meat and add back to the crock pot and continue to cook on high for an hour to two hours.
  7. I like to finish with some cornbread bread muffins on the side. This stew is very freezer friendly and taste just as amazing if not more amazing when reheated.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food crock pot beef roast (lots and lots of veggies) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: