Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Strawberry Barfi...It's my Innovatie sweet and tangy barfi

Strawberry Barfi...It's my Innovatie sweet and tangy barfi.

Strawberry Barfi...It's my Innovatie sweet and tangy barfi

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry barfi...it's my innovatie sweet and tangy barfi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Strawberry Barfi...It's my Innovatie sweet and tangy barfi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Strawberry Barfi...It's my Innovatie sweet and tangy barfi is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have strawberry barfi...it's my innovatie sweet and tangy barfi using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Barfi...It's my Innovatie sweet and tangy barfi:

  1. {Get 1 cup of fresh strawberry.
  2. {Make ready 1/4 cup of sooji.
  3. {Make ready 4 tbsps of ghee.
  4. {Make ready 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
  5. {Take 2-3 tbsp of sugar.
  6. {Make ready 2 tbsp of milk.
  7. {Get 2 tbsp of chopped pistas.
  8. {Make ready 2 tbsp of strawberry crush.

Instructions to make Strawberry Barfi...It's my Innovatie sweet and tangy barfi:

  1. Wash strawberry and cut them in small pieces..
  2. Take a mixture jar,in that you add 2tbsp milk also..
  3. Make a smooth paste out of it..
  4. Now in a pan,heat ghee,roast sooji till golden stirring continuously..
  5. Add 1 1/2 cup water and stir continuously..
  6. Now add your prepared strawberry paste and stir it..
  7. After 2mins,add coconut powder,sugar and stir it constantly..
  8. Soon it will become thick in consistency and will take a dough shape..
  9. Now switch off the flame and take out the mixture in a gresed plate..
  10. Now let it cool down for 10mins.
  11. After that cut into desired shape.
  12. Garnish with chopped pista and some strawberry crush and enjoy this healthy,tasty,tangy flavor desert as sweet dish..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry barfi...it's my innovatie sweet and tangy barfi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: