Steps to Prepare Award-winning Colourful Coconut laddu

Colourful Coconut laddu.

Colourful Coconut laddu

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, colourful coconut laddu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Colourful Coconut laddu is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Colourful Coconut laddu is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have colourful coconut laddu using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Colourful Coconut laddu:

  1. {Get 1 of & 1/2 cup: Crushed coconut.
  2. {Get 1/2 cup of or as required: Sweetened condensed milk.
  3. {Get of Red, Green& yellow food colour.
  4. {Prepare of Ghee for grees.

Steps to make Colourful Coconut laddu:

  1. Sb se phele coconut or condensed milk ko aik bowl me achi trha mix kar lein..
  2. Phr is mixture ko 3 alag alag bowl me distribute kar lein.
  3. Aik bowl me red colour 1ya 2 drop add karein.
  4. Isi trha dusre bowl me green or third bowl me yellow colour add karein.
  5. Ab hathon par ghee lagakar gresy kar Lein.
  6. Or mixture le kar chote chote balls bnate jaen. Or white coconut se coat kar ke rakhte jaen.
  7. Yummyyyu se colour full coconut Laddu ready hn.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food colourful coconut laddu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: