Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Salami and Ham Roll

Salami and Ham Roll.

Salami and Ham Roll

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, salami and ham roll. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Salami and Ham Roll is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Salami and Ham Roll is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have salami and ham roll using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Salami and Ham Roll:

  1. {Take of salami luncheon meat.
  2. {Make ready of ham luncheon meat.
  3. {Prepare of hotdog bun.
  4. {Prepare of mayonnaise.
  5. {Prepare of whole grain mustard.
  6. {Get of kosher pickle spears.
  7. {Take of mild shredded cheddar cheese loosely packed.

Instructions to make Salami and Ham Roll:

  1. Add mayonnaise and mustard to the bun. Now stack on the salami..
  2. Roll fold the three slices of ham. Add cheese and pickles. I almost forgot to get a finished picture. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salami and ham roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: