Simple Way to Prepare Favorite I Love Liverwurst Spread

I Love Liverwurst Spread.

I Love Liverwurst Spread

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, i love liverwurst spread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

I Love Liverwurst Spread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. I Love Liverwurst Spread is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook i love liverwurst spread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make I Love Liverwurst Spread:

  1. {Get 1/2 lb of liverwurst diced roughly.
  2. {Get 1/2 of medium onion roughly chopped.
  3. {Prepare 4 oz of softened cream cheese,cubed.
  4. {Get 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
  5. {Take 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
  6. {Prepare 2 tbsp of softened butter.
  7. {Make ready 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
  8. {Take 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
  9. {Take 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
  10. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
  11. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.

Steps to make I Love Liverwurst Spread:

  1. In a food processor pulse the onions until they are diced small. Add liverwurst and process until its a pâté consistency..
  2. Add all other ingredients and continue to run processor until completely smooth..
  3. Transfer spread into your serving dish and refrigerate at LEAST 6 hrs. ( I make this two days before to allow all flavors to blend together.).
  4. Serve with crackers, cucumbers,celery,peppers and carrots. Or be a total glutton like myself and eat with a spoon.....;).

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food i love liverwurst spread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: