Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing

My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing.

My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing

Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my mother's apple sausage dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my mother's apple sausage dressing using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing:

  1. {Get of Apples.
  2. {Take 3 large of Granny Smith Apples.
  3. {Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
  4. {Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
  5. {Make ready of Sausage.
  6. {Take 1 lb of bulk/ pan sausage, we use OdemsTennessee Pride brand, mild.
  7. {Get of Dressing.
  8. {Prepare 3/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
  9. {Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
  10. {Make ready 2 large of boiled eggs.
  11. {Take 2 large of eggs.
  12. {Take 8 oz of dry weight, corn bread stuffing/dressing.
  13. {Prepare 1 tbsp of poultry seasoning.
  14. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
  15. {Take 1 of salt.
  16. {Prepare 2 cup of turkey broth, see recipe attached.

Instructions to make My Mother's Apple Sausage Dressing:

  1. The night before, peel and finely dice the apples. Put into a zip lock bag add cinnamon and sugar. Shake mixing well put into refrigerator overnight..
  2. The nightbefore heat pan add sausage and brown. Refrigerate till Thanksgiving Day..
  3. Boil the eggs and peel, refrigerate till next day..
  4. Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
  5. Add the onions and celery to the hot broth. To give a head start cooking. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341240-turkey-broth-homemade.
  6. Mix the dressing/stuffing, broth, onions celery, boiled eggs, sage, apples, sausage, poultry seasonings and salt. Taste now before you add raw eggs. Adjust seasonings then beat eggs mix everything and put into 8x8 inch pan..
  7. Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my mother's apple sausage dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: