Simple Way to Make Ultimate My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich:

My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich:.

My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich:

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my homemade spinach bread sandwich:. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich: is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich: is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my homemade spinach bread sandwich: using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich::

  1. {Make ready of sliced spinach bread (my homemade spinach bread recipe link 👇.
  2. {Make ready of https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/14920660-spinach-bread?invite_token=tQm7sU69RotXPbrkYGyd4S7m&shared_at=1620315410.
  3. {Get of small cucumber thinly sliced.
  4. {Take of tomato thinly sliced.
  5. {Prepare of small red onion thinly sliced.
  6. {Make ready of avocado thinly sliced.
  7. {Get of Lettuce.
  8. {Prepare of Salt & pepper or to taste.
  9. {Make ready of lemon juice.
  10. {Make ready of Fresh Mozzarella cheese slice.

Instructions to make My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich::

  1. Arrange 4 of the slices of bread on a chopping board Trim the ends..
  2. Place avocado in small bowl and mash with fork or spoon add salt & pepper, and lemon juice mix well..
  3. Apply up 1 Tbsp of avocado mixture on one side of bread Place lettuce 2 slices of cucumber, tomato slice, onion slice..
  4. Place again 1 Tbsp of avocado mixture put slice of fresh mozzarella then sandwich together before tucking in. Serve immediately..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my homemade spinach bread sandwich: recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: